Juniper MX Series
To be effective in today’s evolving threat landscape, your security solution must be able to reliably control network traffic through application, user, and content awareness. It must be consolidated, simple to manage, and easily scalable in order to be efficient.
Juniper Networks MX104
- 80-Gbps capacity
- 4 MIC slots
- Deep telemetry
- Rich multiservice edge features
- The SDN-ready MX104 3D Universal Edge Router is a modular, highly redundant, and full-featured MX Series platform designed for service provider and enterprise facilities with limited space and power.
- The MX104 has a capacity of 80 Gbps, a redundant control plane for high availability, four fixed 10GbE ports, and four Modular Interface Card (MIC) slots for flexible network connectivity and virtualized network services.
- The MX104 is ETSI 300 compliant, environmentally hardened for deployment in outside cabinets and remote terminals, and supports advanced timing features. It is optimized for mobile applications and central office deployments.
- The MX104, which is used in mission-critical service providers and enterprise networks around the world, assists network operators in transforming their networks—and their businesses—to thrive in our hyper-connected world.