FortiCloud is a cloud-based SaaS that provides management and services for Fortinet Firewalls and Access Points. FortiCloud provides zero-touch deployment, configuration management, reporting, and analytics, as well as sandboxing for zero-day threat protection and the Indicators of Compromise service, which uses Big Data analytics to identify threats that are already present in client devices. FortiCloud, as a cloud service, can scale to meet your needs, from a single AP or FortiGate to a full MSP management solution for thousands of devices across multiple customers.
Option for a Free Service
FortiCloud has a free tier that allows for the deployment and visibility of FortiGate and Access Point products. Data retention is limited to 7 days, but it provides access to many of the features and can be used as a portal into FortiCloud Sandbox, which is included in the FortiGates Enterprise bundle.
Option for Full Subscription
- Complete control over FortiGates and APs.
- Subscription to FortiGuard for FAP-S APs is included.
- FortiGates configuration management and backup.
- One year’s worth of online logs.
- Simple deployment with no-touch options is included.
- Thousands of devices are assigned a single code.
International Cloud Administration
- Data centers in Europe, the United States, and Asia ensure low latency and geographic separation for privacy laws.
- FortiToken provides free two-factor authentication.
- A single license enables multi-tenancy for a large number of customers.
- Customers’ accounts can only be read.
- Customer logo on reports is unique.
- Simple visibility and access in the center.
FortiGuard Security Services
- Fully integrated with Fortinet’s FortiGuard division’s class-leading UTM/ATP services.
- FortiCloud Sandbox offers the most up-to-date security available.