The future is wireless, and your WAN can be faster than ever with 5G and innovative LTE connectivity solutions. Fortinet FortiExtender takes advantage of the scalability and flexibility of LTE (3G and 4G) and 5G wireless WAN to enable you to become more connected across operations and devices located anywhere and everywhere.
For nearly any operational network, FortiExtender provides wireless connectivity. Whether you need resilient and high-performance connectivity for mobile sites, vehicle fleets, field forces, or OT and IoT environments, a FortiExtender solution is available.
A score of less than 99% is never acceptable.
The number of connected devices that businesses must manage is rapidly increasing, and new technologies such as SD-WAN and 5G are changing the way businesses operate. Establishing and maintaining internet connectivity in an increasingly distributed environment is critical for business execution and competitiveness, but traditional networking approaches may struggle. Among these difficulties are:
- Networks are growing in size, and the number of connected devices is increasing.
- For business continuity and competitiveness, continuous connectivity is essential.
- Cable/DSL also has a lower uptime than 99.999% and cannot be deployed everywhere.
- MPLS networks are expensive and unscalable for today’s business needs.
- Internal Modem(s): Single
- Modem Type: CAT-12 (600 Mbps)
- Coverage: Global
- FortiExtender Cloud: Yes