WatchGuard Firebox Cloud XLarge
Businesses are shifting services from on-premises servers to the cloud. Cloud services are being used to host email servers, web servers, customer relationship management systems (CRMs), and file storage. Security is critical with so much sensitive data moving to the cloud. Network administrators can use WatchGuard’s Firebox Cloud to extend their security perimeter to protect servers running in public cloud environments.
While cloud service providers are responsible for cloud security, it is your responsibility to protect your sensitive data as it moves to and from the cloud. Under this shared responsibility model, administrators must take every precaution to protect their data and deter cyber criminals.
Features and Advantages
- Protect VPCs quickly and easily from botnets, cross-site scripting, SQL injection attempts, and other intrusion vectors.
- Save time by creating a streamlined UI for each cloud platform.
- Make it easier to establish secure connections to your public cloud environment.
- Dimension, WatchGuard’s leading network visibility solution, can help you gain more visibility.
- Purchase in your own style, with a variety of purchasing options available.
With APT Blocker, you can detect and stop the most sophisticated attacks, such as ransomware, zero-day threats, and other advanced malware designed to evade traditional network security defenses.
- Advanced ransomware, zero-day threats, and evolving malware protection.
- Analyzes a wide range of executables and documents, including office file types, thoroughly.
- WatchGuard Dimension is seamlessly integrated for complete visibility.
- Deploy in seconds as part of a comprehensive security solution.
- Delivers Automated alerts provide immediate threat response.
- Analysis takes less than two minutes on average.
Improve the Security of Your Public Cloud
WatchGuard WatchGuard’s leading Firebox Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliances are now available in public cloud environments via Firebox Cloud. Firebox Cloud can be deployed quickly and easily to protect a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) from attacks like botnets, cross-site scripting, SQL injection attempts, and other intrusion vectors.
AWS and Microsoft Azure are supported.
WatchGuard’s Firebox Cloud was designed specifically for AWS and Microsoft Azure, and it features a streamlined user interface (UI) that removes elements that aren’t relevant to the chosen cloud environment. By enabling WatchGuard-to-WatchGuard VPN tunnels, Firebox Cloud also makes it easier to establish secure connections to your public cloud environment.
Several Purchase Options Available
WatchGuard has made it simple to get your Firebox Cloud instance up and running in the cloud by offering multiple purchasing options. You can purchase a Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL) from a trusted WatchGuard Partner to ensure you benefit from their skills and expertise.
Visibility of Big Data for Public Cloud Security
WatchGuard Firebox Cloud is fully compatible with WatchGuard Dimension, a cloud-ready network security visibility solution included with WatchGuard’s flagship Unified Threat Management and Next Generation Firewall platforms. Dimension offers a suite of big data visibility and reporting tools that instantly identify and distill key security issues and trends, as well as deliver valuable insights to help you set meaningful security policies across all of your environments.