WatchGuard Access Point
Enterprise-class wireless access points managed by the cloud.
- WPA3 and Wi-Fi 6.
- Wi-Fi 6 2×2 radio with four internal antennas is included.
- Maximum TX power is 22 dbm, and the antenna gain is 3dBi, with one Ethernet port supporting up to 1 Gbps.
- The maximum data rate includes a crystal clear and seamless wireless experience with 1201 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- PoE power includes 12V/2A DC input and 802.3at (PoE+) output.
- WPA3 and Wi-Fi 6.
- Includes a 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 radio with six omnidirectional internal antennas.
- Maximum TX power is 22 dbm, and the antenna gain is 2 dbi, with one Ethernet port supporting up to 2.5 GBps.
- PoE power consists of 12V/2A DC In and 802.3at (PoE+).
- These Wi-Fi 6 access points support up to 1201 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band, providing a maximum data rate for a seamless wireless experience.
- Wi-Fi 6 and WPA3 encryption are supported.
- Six N-Type external connectors provide a variety of external antenna options for flexible pattern coverage (antennas sold separately).
- The IP67 sealed enclosure protects against harsh weather conditions or rugged environments and can be mounted directly to the elements with no overhang or shelter required.
- Support for up to eight individual SSIDs per radio provides maximum network design flexibility.
- With 2402 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band, lightning-fast speed creates an unwavering connectivity experience.
- WPA3 and Wi-Fi 6 encryption.
- Includes a Wi-Fi 6 optimized 4×4 radio with eight omnidirectional internal antennas.
- Maximum TX power is 23 dBm, with a 3 dBi antenna gain.
- One PoE+ port with a maximum bandwidth of 2.5 Gbps.
- On the 2.4 GHz band, the maximum data rate is 1148 Mbps.
- On the 5 GHz band, maximum data rates of up to 2.4 Gbps are available.
- Qualcomm Cypress IPQ8072A 2 GHz quad-core A53 ARM processor with 2 GB RAM and 256 MB Flash