Watchguard Basic Security
All of the traditional network security services associated with a UTM appliance are included in the Basic Security Suite, including Intrusion Prevention Service, Gateway AntiVirus, URL filtering, application control, spam blocking, and reputation lookup. It also includes our standard 24×7 support, as well as centralized management and network visibility capabilities.
Intrusion Prevention Service scans traffic on all major protocols using constantly updated signatures, providing real-time protection against network threats such as spyware, SQL injections, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflows.
WatchGuard WebBlocker, in addition to automatically blocking known malicious sites, provides granular content and URL filtering tools to block inappropriate content, conserve network bandwidth, and increase employee productivity.
Use our constantly updated signatures to detect and block known spyware, viruses, trojans, worms, rogueware, and blended threats, including new variants of known viruses. At the same time, heuristic analysis detects suspicious data constructions and actions to ensure that unknown viruses do not slip through the cracks.
A Firebox appliance subscription-based service that generates a visual map of all nodes on your network, making it easy to see where you may be vulnerable. It assists in ensuring that only authorized devices connect while detecting all open ports and protocols.
Reputation-Based Threat Prevention
A powerful Cloud-based web reputation service that aggregates data from multiple feeds to provide real-time protection from malicious sites and botnets while significantly reducing web processing overhead.
Real-time, continuous, and highly dependable spam and phishing protection. WatchGuard spamBlocker is so quick and efficient that it can review up to 4 billion messages per day while providing effective protection regardless of the message’s language, format, or content.
Prevent phishing and malware infections by detecting and blocking malicious DNS requests and redirecting users to a safe page with security information.
- DNS-level detection adds an extra layer of security by blocking malicious DNS requests.
- End users are automatically protected from phishing attacks.
- Provides immediate phishing education to increase end user awareness following an attack.
- Provides detailed information on the attacker, the type of attack, and the attacker’s objectives without requiring you to sift through logs.
- Because it is entirely cloud-based, it is simple to deploy and manage, saving you time and money.
- Enhances Reputation Defense and WebBlocker have been enabled to prevent malicious threats.
Network and Endpoint Threat Correlation
With ThreatSync, you can combine network security and endpoint security capabilities to detect more threats and prevent potentially infected machines from spreading malware to the rest of the network.
- Threat event data from the Firebox and Host Sensor is collected and correlated.
- This data is compared to enterprise-grade threat intelligence feeds.
- Creates a comprehensive score and prioritizes threats based on their severity.